[Vala] Internazionalize genie program

2013/6/3 Gontzal Uriarte <txasatonga gmail com>

Hello:
How can I internationalize a genie program using Glib.intl

Hi,
  if you are using Autotools, you can follow this manual[1], I used it with
C and also in a Vala porject, the onliy difference is in the sorce code,
but using valadoc.org documentation you should find any C symbol for its
transaltion to Vala or Genie, I guess.

  Another approach, if you use the Anjuta IDE, is to generate a Vala
project with it and get some inspiration from the generated Autotools
configuration. Maybe this is not the best option, but if you get the
Autotools and gettext manuals and learn what the macros and all the stuff
you use do, you may learn a lot this way (at least I did). Anyway, Trying
it by yourself first is the best approach, if you have the time.

[1] http://people.gnome.org/~malcolm/i18n/