[Vala] g-ir-compiler segfaults with valac generated .gir file

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with a .gir file generated by vala (just
tried with the latest git checkout). If a class is derived from another
class (which itself uses GObject as base class), the program
g-ir-compiler segfaults. I couldn't find anything regarding this problem
in the mailing list archive nor in BugZilla.

Is this problem known? I've attached a minimal testcase to reproduce the
error.

Regards,
Tobias