[Vala] Valabind and nodejs

I know there's node-gir, but vala can also bind nonglib libraries.

I'm finishing some stuff in the valabind project (python bindings are not working after some changes) before
the release.

But the good news is that the current state of valabind (github/radare/valabind) supports nodejs bindings
with node-ffi.

Valabind generate bindings for swig, node and others from vapi files.

I have also plans to support ctypes in order to avoid swig for python bindings.

PD: all the nodejs bindings has been done by eddyb (not me).