Re: [Vala] Call method "on destroy"

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Adrian Stern <adrian stern screenfood com>wrote:

My question now is if i can put this code inside some kind of methd which
automattically gets fired on destroy ().
Putting it into the destructor ~Destructor() does not work.

So maybe there is a signal i did not find or i can override the destroy
method calling my code first followed by the base.destroy() -method.

You might try the delete-event signal (which is part of GtkWidget.)

 - Eric