[Vala] ANNOUNCE: ValaWinPKG for win32

Hi folks, Since this a dev list, I'll just post a little dev-oriented annnounce... I just released the first version of ValaWinPKG. It's a kind of package manager, which downloads Win32 libraries having Vala bindings : Soup, Gee, MySQL, SQLite, GLUT, GtkGLExt, SDL... It permits usage of the Win32 Vala compiler with additional libraries easily. The packages themselves contains DLLs, import libraries (dll.a), locales and eventuelly .vapi files when they are not included with Vala itself.
Download link : http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=node/5
Tutorial link : http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=node/6
It's GPL of course.
I also posted it on the wiki.