Re: [Vala] ftp library with vala

Hello,
To the best of my knowledge, libcurl is the most comprehensive and reliable one.
I'd suggest using it. Since its APIs are very simple, it won't be too
hard to fix the binding.
The most parts of libcurl are controlled by flags defined with
#defines and enum values.
The real API functions are few.
You need to encapsulate the flags/option values, though.
Even doing it manually shouldn't be too difficult.
My vote is for libcurl and fortunately, it's well-documented.

Good luck!