Re: [Vala] Vala, SDL, GlSwapBuffers

Am Samstag, den 11.08.2012, 12:52 +0100 schrieb David Gomes:
I'm trying to write a sample application that uses SDL and OpenGL, to write
a tutorial on it, since there is no information on this online. However, I
need access to glSwapBuffers (), and I don't know how to access it with
Vala SDL bindings. I can access it with GLUT, but I can't use Glut, the
point is to use SDL. I tried searching and valadoc.org, with no luck.

http://www.libsdl.org/docs/html/sdlglswapbuffers.html

That is the SDL function I need, but I can't find it in Vala SDL bindings.
I tried lots of things like glSwapBuffers (); SDL.glSwapBuffers ();, but I
found nothing that works.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Use SDL.GL.swap_buffers(), http://valadoc.org/#!api=sdl/SDL.GL

Regards, Sergej.