Re: [Vala] Plugable Code Generators

Le 2012-08-09 11:52, Andrea Del Signore a écrit :
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Luca Bruno <lethalman88 gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Andrea Del Signore <sejerpz gmail com>
wrote:

can you elaborate a little why the transform branch should be merged
before?
What's its purpose?

Anyway we are talking about experimental stuff and we shouldn't be
worried about compatibility and such, so why not include a simple
patch like mine and after go for the full solution?

I don't think you're able to resurrect posix and dova with only that patch
plus a plugin, am I wrong?

BTW, the tutorial makes references to Posix and Dova, we should remove
it then.

Cheers,

Francis