[Vala] POSIX and Dova profiles

Hi,

valac has had experimental support to build applications without GLib
for a while now. However, the POSIX profile still supports only a subset
of the language and there is no indication that this will change anytime
soon. I'm still working on the experiment that started with Dova, but
the differences to Vala/GObject have grown to a point that it no longer
makes sense to maintain both compilers in the same repository.

Is anyone actively using either of these two profiles despite their
limitations? If that is not the case, I'd be in favor of dropping them
from master and keeping the focus on GLib/GObject.

Any comments?

Regards,
Jürg