Re: [Vala] Different flags for vapi generation

Hello,
                  في ن، 10-01-2011 عند 18:52 -0800 ، كتب Anatol Pomozov:
Hi,

I see several different flags for 'valac' that look similar

--library
--fast-vapi
--vapi
--internal-vapi/internal-header
--vapi (use with --library) is probably the one you need, and generates
a "standard" vapi. (if you pass --library without --vapi, then the vapi
is still generated and uses the same name as the library. I'm not sure
if this is still intended to be used, or is just for compatibility with
older valac that doesn't have --vapi).

--internal-vapi generates a vapi that includes internal API, and is
useful if you compile parts of your program separately from the rest and
still want to use internal API. (not sure this is still useful now that
we have fast vapi).

--fast-vapi is relatively new, and is supposed to allow parallel
compilation of vala code. See
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Documentation/ParallelBuilds

--internal-header doesn't generate a vapi, but generates a C header
containing internal API, this is only useful if your program is written
in both C and Vala and you want to call vala code from C.

HTH,
Abderrahim