Re: [Vala] fuse.vapi help

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 10:36:26 -0500, Matt Harrison wrote:
Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction on this?

Thanks!

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Matt Harrison <matt61408 gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to just do a basic example of using the fuse.vapi file to learn
how it works.  I'm basically trying to remake this example
http://code.google.com/p/fusepy/source/browse/trunk/memory.py but I'm not
really sure how to begin.

At the moment I'm trying something simple like this:

int main (string[] args)
{
void* user_data = null;
 Fuse.Operations oper = Fuse.Operations() {
mkdir = (path, mode) => {

It's target-less delegate ([CCode(has_target = false)]), so it won't work
with lambdas nor methods. You have to use static or non-member functions.

You didn't really choose the right function to start with, because before any
such operation, kernel will want to look up the parent node. Briefly looking
at the documentation I believe you need to start with the getattr operation.

stdout.printf("mkdir\n");
 }
};
Fuse.main(args, oper, user_data);
 return 0;
}

But I've no idea what I'm doing. Thanks for any help on how to get started
with this.

Matt