[Vala] Vala 0.13.1 for Windows: How is the Vala documentation generated ?

Hi,

I see that Carl has managed to make valadoc work under Windows.

( There seems to be a minor glitch, though : At the highest level of
the tree of the HTML pages, the links to lower levels uses a backslash
instead of a slah
Example : file:///Users/serge2/Downloads/vala-doc/glib-2.0\index.htm )

Question to Carl:

What is the command line options to pass to valadoc to generate the
documentation ?
(I have tried to guess from the documentation of Valadoc, but I don't
have a clue !)

I guess it is something like :

valadoc --options /path-to-vala-source

But I cannot figure out what the options are.

Thanks,
Serge.