[Vala] vala IDE on OSX

Hi,

I am new to Vala and looking for an IDE to use on OSX.   My preference would
be to use MonoDevelop, but note that the 2.4.x and 2.6 beta's do not include
the Vala plugin.   I am wondering whether :

a. what other mac users would recommend as an IDE for vala
b. is there a compilation of MonoDevelop for osx that contains the Vala
plugin OR is there a compilation of the plugin can load in the addin manager

I've tried to build MonoDevelop on the mac, but having numerous problems
with libraries ...

--
Jonathan Shore