Re: [Vala] Oddity when using generics with boxed values

On 25/04/11 20:06, Luca Bruno wrote:
[...]
Does this patch work for you?

Yes, that works --- thanks!

Incidentally, the program I'm working on (a window manager) is doing all
kinds of low-level X stuff, and I'm finding lots of things wrong with
the x11 bindings, plus omissions, etc. I'm fixing these as best I know
how as I go, which means I already have my own private version of x11.vapi.

I'll report back once it's done; I assume *someone* must also be doing
low-level Xlib programming in Vala, or else the binding wouldn't exist
at all...

│
│ "I have a mind like a steel trap. It's rusty and full of dead mice."
│ --- Anonymous, on rasfc