[Vala] Vala Toys 0.10.3 beta 1

Hi all,

I just uploaded a tarball of Vala Toys with some huge refactoring I've
done in afrodite in order to reduce its memory consumption.

Unfortunately I haven't achieved that goal ( yet ;) ) but on another
hand I rationalized / simplify the code a lot and I speedup the parsing
process too (by about a factor of 5).

Since there are fixes all around I'm here to say that I will be very
grateful to who will do some testing on this version before the final
release.

You can find the tarball here:
http://vtg.googlecode.com/files/vtg-0.10.3beta1.tar.bz2

An report any issue you find here: