Re: [Vala] this = Object

hi,
even if it's weird, it worked. I'll try to write a piece of test case to
explain in vala better than in english ... :S
@robert : to call methods on object you need to know the method and the
object that's why I keep the reference to the object. When the method is
called it have to know the object it belows.
I'll write a case, i really want to know a good way to do this.
Cyrille.