Re: [Vala] this = Object

Cyrille Colin píše v Út 28. 09. 2010 v 16:24 +0200:
thanks for interest,
I have a singleton. It have a callback called by the lib_conntrack.
so when the conntrack receive something it call the callback function :
public uint32 cb (ValaObj obj<-the singleton, int value) {
}
To keep the reference of my object(the singleton) i first give it with a
init(this<-the singleton) function.
May be i need to mamage call in a static class ?
Cyrille.

I still don't get it. A code example would be nice. From what you say I
can't even tell what the problem or question is.