Re: [Vala] Vala compilation fails

Hi Anatol,

On Fri, 2010-09-17 at 18:01 -0700, Anatol Pomozov wrote:
I just started learning Vala. I cloned vala repo from git://
git.gnome.org/vala and run ./autogem.sh  (See log here
http://pastie.org/1165976).

Everything looks fine, but when I run make - compilation fails

Building Vala from git requires an already installed version of Vala to
bootstrap the compiler. What version of Vala did you have installed on
your system before trying to build Vala from git? Building Vala from
release tarballs doesn't require an existing Vala installation, and you
should always be able to build Vala from git using the latest Vala
release.

Regards,
Jürg