[Vala] Announcement: game written in vala

Pasang Emas (http://pasang-emas.sourceforge.net/) is an implementation
of a traditional game of Brunei. Today, I posted this news on the
project site:

<<
Pasang Emas has abandoned C++ and is now developed using Vala
(http://live.gnome.org/Vala), but suitably configured so that the actual
release will not require a Vala compiler, only a C compiler.

The development version (really very stable) is available through git
(http://pasang-emas.git.sourceforge.net/). It requires Vala version
0.7.10 with a simple fix to the posix.vapi file to correct a spelling
error in the qsort binding.

Currently, I'm the sole developer. But any help is welcome.

Thanks to the Vala team for this awesome language.

hand
Nor Jaidi Tuah