Re: [Vala] [Genie] emulate a mouse click to trigger widget changes

btw, when you say a crash on windows, you mean you didn't test
somewhere else, not that it works, right?

To confirm, I am running it on Windows and the attempt to trigger a change of the NoteBook page crashes, and
haven't tried it on Linux, so I don't know if it works on Linux.

So far all suggestions haven't worked, but thanks for your suggestions.

Get personal with Windows. Download a free gift for your PC.
http://experience.windows.com