[Vala] Interface order

Hello again,

I have a few snippets of code that I want to make sure are bugs before I
post them to bugzilla.

First off is interface order.  The following code compiles fine, and
produces an executable, but upon running it, I get a warning from
gobject:

(process:13513): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot add interface type
`int1' to type `TestClass' which does not conform to prerequisite `int2'

I'm wondering if valac should generate an error when the interfaces are
out of order.

Thanks,
Sam

public interface int1 : Object, int2
{

}

public interface int2 : Object
{

}

public class TestClass : Object, int1, int2
{
    public static int main(string[] args)
    {
        TestClass tc = new TestClass();