Re: [Vala] Threads and closures problem

Am Freitag, den 15.01.2010, 12:16 +0100 schrieb Jan Hudec:

Of course. You can't just add 'owned' to a delegate parameter and think
things will work -- it changes the corresponding C signature by adding
the destroy notify callback.

Hello Jan
I didn't realize the incompatibility in the beginning.
But then I did and sent the mail that shows that c signatures do not fit
with g_thread_create in case a owned keyword is added. I thought that
was clear.
That's why I sent that mail and gave up on closures and threads. You
just repeated what I found out.

But thanks for the idea with the feature request for glib.
Regards Jörn