[Vala] Vala Coding Style

Hi,

I was looking for some advices of vala coding style. Specifically on the
following issues

*Indentation (reading preview posts, it is still not clear for me, if it
is 8 or 4 spaces)

*Constants or fixed values:

for example, what is the best way to implement something like this:
where "20" value is wired, and the interface name,too?

************************************
[DBus (name = "com.hello.org")]

     public class Factor:GLib.Object
     {
       private MyObject[] objects;

       public Factory ()
       {
         objects = new MyObject[20];
         for (int ids = 0; ids < 20; ids++)
         {
           objects[ids] = null;
         }
       }

By the way where can i found documentation about this sintaxis used when
defining an interface in dbus.[DBus (name = "com.hello.org")]

Could I adopt Gstreamer Coding Style?, and gst-indentation tool, or does
vala already have this?

Any good advice on this issues, will be very useful

Regards,
Maria