Re: [Vala] Problem with Thread, GTK and signals

2009/9/29 Simon Arnaud <mazwak gmail com>

It all works well under Linux, with Vala 0.7.6. However, on windows, the
progress bars stops updating after a few seconds. I tried with 0.7.6 and
0.7.7, with almost similar results. On 0.7.6, the first progress bar I
update works, but the second stops. On 0.7.7, both stops.
I tried to put Gdk.threads_enter/leave at various without success.

I just tested with vala 0.7.7 on linux, and I have the same problem as
windows. progress abrs just stops updating after a few seconds.

Simon Arnaud