Re: [Vala] Icon for Vala

On Fri, 2009-10-09 at 09:14 -0400, Levi Bard wrote:
attached is a 128x128 icon of a viking ship, it's almost finished but
wanted to get some feedback now as you're all bleating on about it. :)

What about making the red portion of the sail more explicitly V-shaped?

I think  that's a good idea. I would also put a little more work on the
mast--it looks a little plain. The icon is very good though, and I think
it is better than the bullet because it actually represents the V.
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund