Re: [Vala] GtkBuilder example ... bug?

I just realized I didn't send this mail to the mailing list. Sorry about
that.

Jakub Klawiter píše v So 28. 11. 2009 v 23:00 +0100:
Hello!

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 21:53, Jakub Klawiter <jklawiter gmail com>
wrote:

so probably there is, a bug in example code. Can I ask where? ;-)

Maybe it is not a bug in example but in vala?

It's neither.

so, to get it all working i have to change signal names in sample.ui
to this names, and all is working correct. Anyway it is probably not
how it should work.

That's perfectly all right. The necessity of prefixing the names is
noted on the example page as well. You should read more carefully ;)