Re: [Vala] GLib command line parser and remaining args.

Fabrice THIROUX wrote:
When I run it with "./test blabla bla bla" nothing is displayed in the
foreach loop and sources.length value is always 0. In the second loop,
every words in the command line are displayed.

The table length is 0 but it is not empty, confusing.

Is where something wrong in my code ? I've checked the internet
and vala sources for similar stuff and as far as I can see
everything seems ok. Or is it something wrong with vala ?

Thanks.

Hi,

try this:

[CCode (array_length = false, array_null_terminated = true)]
static string[] sources;

The attribute name has changed, and Vala can determine the length of
null terminated arrays now.

Regards,

Frederik