[Vala] Meiga tool in Vala

Hello,

Even though I've commented it before in the IRC channel, now that the version
0.2.0 is out, I'd like to formally present here Meiga, a light an easy
content server for the desktop developed in a mix of Vala and pure C.

Meiga shares selected local directories via web and also as an RSS feed. It
can reconfigure your LAN router using UPnP to make the share accessible from
the Internet.

You can find more information about the project, as well as Ubuntu packages
ready to install, at the main project page:

  http://meiga.igalia.com

I hope you take as much advantage of it as all the fun I've had last months
developing it. If you have curiosity, in the code you'll find examples of
Vala+C integration, autotools, internationalization or asynchronous event
management (this one in pure C).

Once more, I'd like to thank de Vala developers for having created such a nice
language. Thanks also to all the people in the IRC channel with the patience
enough for helping me to solve the doubts.

Thank you very much.

PS: I've added it to the list of apps developed in Vala in the wiki.

--
Enrique Ocaña