[Vala] Libgee's Roadmap proposal

Hello list,

Here is the roadmap I propose for libgee. Obviously I post this to get
some feedback. So feel free to comment :)

 * Libgee 0.2 (2009-08-03)
   - Generate GIR file
   - Deprecate setters for hash and equal functions
   - Introduce to_array() methods
   - LinkedList implementation (Mark Lee)
   - TreeMap and TreeSet implementations (Maciej Piechotka)
   - MultiMap and MultiSet interfaces and Hash* impl. (Ali Sabil)

 * Libgee 0.3 (2009-08-31)
   - Extract Sorted* interfaces from Tree* implementations
   - LinkedHashMap and LinkedHashSet (with predicatable iteration time)
   - Introduce EnumMap and EnumSet (specialized map|set with enum keys)
   - Introduce Collections class to host convenience algorithms

 * Libgee 0.3.1 (2009-09-14)
   - Bug fix release

 * Libgee 0.4 (2009-10-12)
   - Introduce Queue interfaces and implementations
   - Introduce WeakHashMap (hash map with weak keys)

 * Libgee 0.5 (2009-11-09)
   - Concurrent list, set and map implementations ?

 * Libgee 0.7 (2010-01-18)
   - API Freeze

 * Libgee 1.0 (2010-03-15)
   - Documentation

Open questions:

- Is a singly linked list of interest ?
- Does some want a convenience Tuple (or Pair) class ?
- Is exposing an interface for map entries of any use ?
- Does one need NavigableMap and NavigableSet Java-like interfaces and
implementations (see Java 1.6 collection framework) ?
- Are there some things missing ?

Best regards, Didier.