Re: [Vala] Port Tomboy?

2009/6/29 Levi Bard :
I agree that creating a general-purpose library that doesn't expose a
C api is annoying and moderately selfish. Coincidentally (considering
the context of this thread), I see that actually happening much more
often with python and ruby than I do with mono.

Watch out here.

Dynamics of the free software library collection aside:  no programmer
is under any obligation, social or moral, to make bindings for your
language of choice, regardless of how useful it would be.  The
programmer decides his contribution to the community, no one else.