Re: [Vala] just a suggestion

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:

Luca, count on me to write some stuff and help with the content index
if someone else (you?) leads the effort (meaning, doing brown
dispatching and reminding people to complete their parts of the book
;-).

I'm not an expert in writing GNOME apps. I never wrote one.
I never wrote a wikibook neither... and I've no much experience in
writing wikis in general.

That said, someone with some experience in properly coding
GNOME apps could start with writing down a table of contents.

--Luca