[Vala] Ellipsis as an argument..

So.. You can probably guess my question. I have the need for a method to
take an arbitrary number of args. I know ellipsis' are the key, but
haven't a clue as to how to access them from there. I've looked through
the docs, examples and other's code to no avail. I have seen reference
to va_list, va_state and va_end from within c, but wondered if vala
didn't do some magic and auto cast them as an array object.

..or..

is it more practical/better to just pass those as a single array object?

In either case, I'd love to see the syntax for the ellipsis for my own
curiosity..

Thanks
Shawn