[Vala] [Bug 590324] Syntax sugar for notific ations

I tried to contact vala developers other ways but I guess I'm filtered
out by spam filters or something like that.

I'd like to propose a sugar syntax for notifications:

object.property::notify += ...

or

object.notify::property += ...

The second syntax will work with details of signals as well.

Currently the bug is marked as RESOLVED WONTFIX as previous syntax
'would conflict with a member `notify' in the type of the value that the
property returns'. I was told to 'Feel free to reopen it if you have a
new proposal.' but I have no such power.

Regards