[Vala] [Bindings]instance position

Hi,
Im writing a vapi for a C library (FreeImage)
I need to set the instance position to custom value (like second param) for some of the functions, but right now nothing else except first position
( 0 <= instance_pos < 1) and last (  instance_pos < 0) seams to work.

Is it planed this option to be full-featured anytime soon? I really need this to make the api consistent.
10x!
MihaiNaydenov

PS Im sending this mail a second time because it did not show up in the list, Im sorry if it is received twice by someone ...