Re: [Vala] vala 0.1.7 on scratchbox

On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 19:50 +0100, pancake wrote:
Is there a possibility to build 0.1.7 without glib 2.12? (is the regex stuff the only
missing?) I know that its stupid to make steps backward.. but I tried building glib2.12
and don't seems to do it properly because some internals of the SDK that avoids path
overriding and development libs and programs are 'protected'.

The Regex code which made valac depend on GLib 2.14 has already been
replaced in SVN. GLib 2.12 is available in the Maemo Chinook SDK.

Jürg