[Vala] nautilus-extension bindings

Hello everyone, since writing nautilus extensions in C is really a
pain, I decided to try Vala 0.3.4-1.
Unfortunately there is no default bindings to Vala, so I had a look at
the page http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Bindings and I tried to generate
it by myself using the following commands:

 echo "include/nautilus/" > vala/libnautilus-extension.files
 echo "lib/libnautilus-extension.so" >> vala/libnautilus-extension.files
 echo Nautilus > vala/libnautilus-extension.namespace
 vala-gen-introspect libnautilus-extension vala/

with the following output:
Unknown symbol: GObject
Unknown symbol: GObject
Unknown symbol: GObject
Unknown symbol: GObject

(I attached the generated file libnautilus-extension.gi)
now I executed
 vapigen --library libnautilus-extension vala/libnautilus-extension.gi

wich ended with a segmentation fault. I've attached the command debug
before the segmentation fault.

Can you help me? Have I made any mistake?
Thank you very much.

Nicolò Chieffo