Re: [Vala] Support for exporting a callback function in windows!!

Hi Matías,

(sorry, I pressed "Reply" instead of "Reply All" by accident).

If you can report a bug for it in Bugzilla then I might make a patch
sometime soon. Plus, having it reported in Bugzilla means it won't get
forgotten.

Cheers,
Jared