Re: [Vala] Installation problem

2008/2/12 Peter Šiška <sisiacik gmail com>:
Hello,
I was about to try the vala, but I stumbled upon a very basic problem. I
cannot install the vala.

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/sisken/ws/vala/gee'
valac --vapidir ./../vapi --basedir .. --library gee arraylist.vala
collection.vala hashmap.vala hashset.vala iterable.vala iterator.vala
list.vala map.vala readonlycollection.vala readonlylist.vala
readonlymap.vala readonlyset.vala set.vala
 make[2]: valac: Command not found

Maybe I am doing something stupid, but I was unable to locate any C code
which looked like compiler itself.

Thanks