Re: [Vala] mixing c++ in vala

Hi:

 Opengl is totally different to clutter.

you can still use OpenGL inside any Clutter actor instance.

Emmanuele i can not see opengl API. are you sure??. It seem the add GTK and gst support but i donĀ“t see opengl access like in gtkglext.

http://clutter-project.org/docs/clutter/0.8/
http://clutter-project.org/docs/cogl/0.8/
http://www.clutter-project.org/blog/
http://www.openismus.com/documents/clutter_tutorial/0.8/docs/tutorial/html/

take a look this.
http://lists.o-hand.com/clutter/0689.html

You need hack inside clutter to create your own actors. I think this could be more easy in the future.

I really belive cluttle and gtkglext are for different kind of applications.
I am not sure if for engineer Apps clutter is a good choice???.

Regards.