Re: [Vala] Generated code license?

Noah Gibbs wrote:
Hi!  I'm new to Vala, but impressed at what you've done so far.

I was wondering...  The Vala compiler is LGPL'd.  Is there a particular
license on generated code?  Could I write non-GPL and non-LGPL code
(public domain, say, or proprietary) using ValaC?

How is using Vala to create a work any different to using, say, MS Word? What the tool outputs is YOUR work, created from YOUR input.

Are your spread sheets GPL, because you created them using Gnumeric?

(IANAL, etc etc)

--
Curtis Maloney
cmaloney cardgate net