Re: [Vala] Interface signals.

On Don, 2007-03-15 at 22:21 -0300, Alexandre Moreira wrote:
Hey guys, please don't be mad at me. I know I am posting a lot of
e-mails but I just think it is a way to help, pointing the places
where Vala could improve.

Sure, feedback is very much welcome.

I just found out one of the things I'd need to port some GObject code
I already have to vala: Interface Signals

I've already added interface signals and properties last week. They
should work ok with Vala SVN (although you might get some warnings when
using signals currently but you may safely ignore them).

Jürg