Re: [Vala] Privacy of signals

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 15:17 +0100, Andreas Sliwka wrote:
Greetings,
  I stumbled over a question about signals, which neither Vala/Tutorial
nor Vala/Signals on live.gnome.org could answer me.

  Consider the following code:
     private signal void some_signal();

  What does the 'private' imply? Does it limit the who may connect to
this signal? Or rather who may fire it? Or both?

Private signals are currently not supported, we probably want to be able
to restrict access to signal connection and signal emission separately
in the future.

Jürg