Re: [Vala] List behavior with new operator

On Sam, 2006-09-02 at 14:52 -0500, Cayle Graumann wrote:
     This one isn't quite fixed yet (as of revision 122).  The
ownership issue is fixed though.  I combined both reported List errors
into one test case:
[...]
The list remains populated upon return so factory methods with lists
can now be used.  But we're still getting an extra null entry in the
List.

Works fine here with revision 122. Please send me the generated C file
off-list if it still doesn't work.

Jürg