Re: [Utopia] [patch] mount/unmount when starting/stopping

   EjectPressed was added in v.1.26  of hald/linux/block_class_device.c
on May 30 and removed in v.1.51 on Aug 11.  The latter was a monster
checking by David Zeuthen and EjectPressed is not mentioned in the commit
or ChangeLog, so perhaps this was unintentional?

-Adam