Re: [Usability] The HIG and Mallard

Looks awesome, and practically the kind of thing we were talking about.

The question is, how easy is it to create the kind of structured content
we're talking about?

This will be a topic of interest at the hackfest, I think we're
intending to create a developer friendly source of GNOME related UI and
UX stuff here. It would be interesting to see for instance if this could
work along side jono's opportunistic programmer type stuff too... Mixing
dev docs with UI docs, snippets and libraries of knowledge...

BR,