[Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

Hello UX people!

I'm looking for a top-notch user testing tool like Morae. As an open
source enthusiast, I want something that works on Linux (specifically,
on GNOME). As a person with a tight budget, I want something affordable.

Among many other features, Morae ( http://www.techsmith.com/morae.asp )
records a video of the user while using the product via webcam along
with the voice (for the think aloud protocol), and the screencast.

I want to do those with open source software for work and open source
contributions. What tool can you suggest? If there's no equivalent tool,
is there an easy way to consolidate different open source apps like
gtk-recordmydesktop, the Sound Recorder, Cheese, etc, to make them work
as an all-in-one user testing tool like Morae?

Regards,
Allan