Re: [Usability] Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 16:08, Christian Neumair wrote:
> > 2) Any dialog box should also be "Escape"able defaulting to the same
> > effect as pressing the "X" to close the dialog window.
>
> Do you think this is desirable in all situations? Shouldn't we exclude
> "Apply" dialogs (possible data loss)?

Ideally that would be a moot point; explicit-apply dialogs shouldn't
really have a close button in the titlebar, but I'm guessing that's
still not possible.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group