Re: [Usability] Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories

Dnia 03-05-2005, wto o godzinie 18:54 +0200, Christian Neumair napisał:
> >>I'd like to see ESC working as global
> >>"drop everything on the floor" binding
> >
> >+1
> >
> >Not that my opinion matters. Just a wish-list kind of thing from a
> >lurking GNOME user.
> >
> Maybe you could elaborate on where you want this. It sounds interesting,
> but you have to make concrete proposals to get us code monkeys to do
> something about it :).

First stop, make it close *all* dialogues that aren't destructive when
closed without user's intervention, and that's already big leap forward.
To do that though, we'd need to revive that old bug everyone is fed up
with 3x times already ;)

Cheers,
Maciej

--