Re: Patch: tny_camel_mime_part_get_part does not revert parts order

On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 13:03 +0200, José Dapena Paz wrote:

> 	This patch avoids reverting the parts order in mime part get parts (we
> were prepending instead of appending).
>
> Changelog entry:
> 	* libtinymail-camel/tny-camel-mime-part.c
> 	(tny_camel_mime_part_get_parts_default): don't revert the order
> 	of the mime parts in get_parts.

Note that this wasn't wrong by API and that order isn't guaranteed here.

Also note that tny_list_append is slower than tny_list_prepend, although
here the performance difference is most likely not significant at all.

So patch is ok for me. But please keep these in mind.