Re: new API proposal find_msg_async

One problem remaining:

+#ifdef DBC /* require */
+	g_assert (TNY_IS_FOLDER (self));
+	g_assert (url_string);
+	g_assert (strlen (url_string) > 0);
+	g_assert (strstr (url_string, "://") != NULL);
+	g_assert (TNY_FOLDER_GET_IFACE (self)->get_msg_async!= NULL);
+#endif

I think the "://" assertion on url_string should be just ":", not "://",
else wont maildir url_strings be allowed.

Also move the tny_folder_find_msg API within the deprecated markers.